- Col. Samuel G. Anderson, US Army Chaplain (Col., Ret.) & MRFF Ad. Board Member Quentin D. Collins, and MRFF Ally Thank Mikey/MRFF for Action on Ft. Gordon Christian “Spiritual Fitness Barbecue”
- 11/17/17 – Due to MRFF, Army Finds Mandatory Christian Event Unacceptable!
- Augusta (Georgia) Chronicle Covers MRFF – “Investigation into Fort Gordon religious complaint complete”
- 11/14/17 – Unconstitutional! Command Master Chief’s Official Navy Business Card Promotes Christian Faith!
- Patheos’ “Friendly Atheist” COVERS MRFF – “Why Does This Military Official’s Business Card Have “John 3:16″ on the Back?”
- Note of Appreciation
- Parents of U.S. Army Soldier Send Effusive Veterans Day Thank You to MRFF
- Newnan Times-Herald Ridiculously Mistakes MRFF For A Different Organization In Opinion Piece Incorrectly Criticizing Mikey!
- Veteran’s Day
- 11/9/17 – MRFF’s MEDIA COVERAGE MOUNTS ON AN ARRAY OF FRONTS!